Saturday, June 2, 2007

The Countdown is ON!!!!


(Brian)




Well, The countdown is definately on. We are under two weeks to go until Wizard World Philly gets here.

I have a load of shit to get done before the show so don't expect much more from me until then. I can tell you to expect another visit to the Preston and Steve show before then and I promise some new artwork will be on display at the convention but I have no idea how much... It's eally a crap shoot. I'll see if I can get one of my cohorts to post a few updates here and there in the meantime. Until then, listen to Preston and Steve on WMMR to find out when will be on... Oh yeah, speaking of them, We got two mentions this past Thursday if you caught them... It still makes me giddie to hear them mention the characters...

One last thing before I go, If you haven't already done so, Become a friend of the LXSG over at http://www.myspace.com/lxsg. I really want to push a Myspace blitz if I can.

Alright, I'm out like Pet Rocks.

-Brian

No comments: