
(Brian)
Well, I guess it's true what they say: It is always darkest before the dawn... And no I am not talking about my web-designer.
Just as the fate of the LXSG looked extremely dim, Brendan (the Printer) redeemed himself and got the book to us... That's right kiddies...
The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlemen - Issue #1 is complete and printed...
Between Preston and Steve and the ones we'll be distributing, there are approximately 2100 copies floating about. Keep tuned to WMMR and to this blog to learn where to get them. Oh, and they look awesome. Probably the truest representation of the colors from the computer I have ever seen. Quality Concepts did a phenomenal job. It was worth the wait (though don't get me wrong- I want issue #2 BEFORE the convention next year) Still, I can't wait to get feedback from all you guys. I hope you dig it... Now I just need to edit together the clips some of the more obscure jokes came from...
-Brian
No comments:
Post a Comment