
(Brian)
Well, no one posted any bad things about me... That's a good thing, I guess. We are only a matter of days from the convention. I am going nuts trying to finish everything. But the good news is the clothes we hope to sell are here and we even got an extra thong out of it. I also dropped off the promos, including the one accompanying this post, at Kinkos. They ought to be ready by Thursday evening.
Listen to Preston and Steve Thursday Morning for the information you will need to get a copy of the LXSG comic book. There will be a special password you will need to say in order to get a copy. I used the very scientific method of saying Preston- and-Steve-isms until my son laughed. I think he chose wisely. I'll hopefully be able to post updates from the convention.
-Brian
No comments:
Post a Comment