Thursday, June 21, 2007

Good-Bye to Wizard World



(Brian)


Well, as you can see, not a whole lot changed between Saturday and Sunday. Actually, Sunday was REALLY slow for us. No Shirts or no sketches were sold. But at least I had some time to wander around and find some of the comics I was looking for.

All in all, it was a very nice experience. It could have been better but we learned a lot of important lessons and made some friends with our neighbors.

So as a fitting tribute, I figured I would share some of the pics from our last day.




You know how often you run across sith lords in training... Pesky buggers pop up everywhere...













These were our neighbors, A Wave Blue World. They make a kick ass comic called Adrenaline. It's a solid read. You can pick some up at their site.













Well, Dawn made a good friend from our neighbors on the other side - Creature Graphic Novels. Then they joined the Green Lantern Corps and flew off to space... Or maybe not... But they got the rings















This was a kick ass chalk drawing they had done inside the convention hall... It took the guy all weekend but it's totally bad ass...














And with that, we say good-bye until next year and ride off into the sunset...


-Brian

No comments: