Thursday, May 24, 2007

Preston and Steve's Lost Party


(Brian)


Well, Last night I went to the Lost Party that was thrown at the Troc by WMMR. Sadly, the LXSG comic wasn't printed up in time for the party as I had hoped. As soon as I have an idea about it's release date we will work something out to get the book to some major distribution event. More than likely, it will debut at a comic shop now. It's my next best idea.

However, last night I did bring in a proof of the comic and showed it to the members of the Preston and Steve show. They thought it was hysterical. They were kind enough to bump us back on their site, because they kick ass. Well, keep checking in here for info on the release of the first issue of the League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlemen.

-Brian

No comments: