Where else can you see Iron Man square off with a Redneck Werewolf. Sadly, this Bubba The Redneck Werewolf suit has seen it's last days. Hal is going to do some upgrades. Look out for them.

My friend's Cousin arrived as Skeletor. He has an act as Skeletor you HAVE to See... Awesome Stuff.

Old School Cyclops and Marvel Girl... His Visor lit up... That's Bad Ass

I don't know if she really is hot or if it's just my love for Pleather but I found Baroness pretty yummy

Seriously... This Gammorean (sp??) Guard was just too Bad Ass

Did you really think I wasn't going to post a shot of Darth Maul... I love Darth Maul... Fuck yeah, it's getting posted...

Hope you liked. I have more shots but I am far too lazy to post them... Maybe if you hammer me with emails I'll do it... briancoates@2sscomics.com
-Brian
No comments:
Post a Comment