
(Brian)
It has begun!!!!
Bungo and Dawn will go head to head in a death match to entertain Shao Khan...
Actually, I'm lying... BUT the good news is that the primary pencils have begun on the second issue of the LXSG - "If the Animals can find the Strength..." I'm stoked for this issue. There's a lot of fun little weird things going on here to entice the Preston and Steve loyal fans... And not to ruin anything but Pierre Robert kicks a goose in this issue... I'm also going to try and stagger drawing action pages with my exposition pages to try and speed things along. So while nothing will get done in order, I think things will flow more smoothly...
To keep things interesting around here, I am going to try and post pictures of the character sketches for Manerva (Pierre) and maybe a villain or two (What??? There's More than one Villain in this issue??? HOLY CRAP!!!) You know what? Maybe I'll toss the occasional panel or two up to tease you guys as the book gets closer to production... You'll have to ask nice.
Well, keep checking in. We really appreciate the visits.
-Brian
It has begun!!!!
Bungo and Dawn will go head to head in a death match to entertain Shao Khan...
Actually, I'm lying... BUT the good news is that the primary pencils have begun on the second issue of the LXSG - "If the Animals can find the Strength..." I'm stoked for this issue. There's a lot of fun little weird things going on here to entice the Preston and Steve loyal fans... And not to ruin anything but Pierre Robert kicks a goose in this issue... I'm also going to try and stagger drawing action pages with my exposition pages to try and speed things along. So while nothing will get done in order, I think things will flow more smoothly...
To keep things interesting around here, I am going to try and post pictures of the character sketches for Manerva (Pierre) and maybe a villain or two (What??? There's More than one Villain in this issue??? HOLY CRAP!!!) You know what? Maybe I'll toss the occasional panel or two up to tease you guys as the book gets closer to production... You'll have to ask nice.
Well, keep checking in. We really appreciate the visits.
-Brian
No comments:
Post a Comment