Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ain't that a kick to the face


(Brian)
Well, It turns out I need to retract my previous statement. There are a few comics still available in the shops. I saw a few a TDS Enterprises just over the weekend. I would recommend any one still looking for one to call the three shops and see what's available.
Their numbers are as follows:


TDS Enterprises Presents Comics & Games
22 South Church Street
West Chester, PA 19382
(610) 918-9009



Comic Universe
446 Macdade Boulevard
Folsom, PA 19033
(610) 461-7960

And Last but certainly not least,
Comics and More
King of Prussia Mall
The Plaza, Upper Level
160 N. Gulph Rd., Ste. 2916
King of Prussia, PA 19406
610-337-1555

or in Plymouth Meeting
Plymouth Meeting Mall
Upper Level
500 W. Germantown Pike, Ste. 2015
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
610-828-5848

There probably aren't a lot left but it's worth asking... I'll be all over issue #2 as soon as I do two more pages of Menace up there. I am just trying to put together a nice submission package so maybe I can do this full time. Talk to you soon kiddies. And Keep checking back... Maybe I'll show some preview art for next issue.
-Brian

No comments: